Monday, February 11, 2013

Financial Goal: Met!

I'm very happy to announce that I've met my financial goal for the year!  Today, I start my new job!  I'm still going to be testing software.  I'm actually hoping that I can help them automate the testing too, so that way I'll get a little bit of experience in that area, while I share my experience with adding Quality Assurance to the software development process.

I'm really looking forward to working for this company, although the commute has me a little hesitant.  I'm going to be going 40 mins each way.  So that means less time with my family.  I'm a little nervous, it's been 15 years since I've started a new job!

My husband and I have set some long term goals for our family financially, so hopefully this will help us get there.

Please pray that this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment