Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Meal Plan for Jan 7-13

Sorry, this is a bit late, since it's already Tuesday!

Here is this week's meal plan:

Sunday: Mediterranean Meatballs (made with lean beef)
Monday: Chicken Pot Pie (I used Organic Whole Wheat pie crust instead of the Phyllo dough)
Tuesday: Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Pasta
Wednesday: Lumberjack stew (we'll use beef instead of pork)
Thursday: Meatball sandwiches (my daughter is cooking)
Friday: Laotian Beef and Eggs
Saturday: We're going to an event for dinner

I've been experimenting this week with putting the menu in a Google Calendar so my family can all access and and I'll have the links right there.  So far it's working alright but it means that I need to look at my phone or computer when I'm in the kitchen cleaning up from tonight's dinner and wondering what I need to prep for tomorrow night.  Do you meal plan? How do you keep track of your meals?

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment