Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year, New Goals

It's been a while, but I thought I'd start this year off with a few goals.  Rather than five this time though, I'm going to do four.  I'm eliminating the financial one for now, mostly because one isn't coming to mind at the moment.

So, here are my goals:

Personal Goal

I would like to do scrum master training with the goal of getting a certification.

Family Goal

This year, I want to be deliberate about spending time with my husband.  I'm aiming for a date night each month with just the two of this.  I've aided this by giving him gift cards for Christmas that we can use for dinners.

Fitness Goal

I'm happy to report that I've made progress on my weight loss goal.  If you remember, I started at 224, and my goal was 200.  That was 5 years ago.  In that time I gained even more weight, but now I'm down to 195 (if you count the 10 I've gained since Thanksgiving!).  But, I would like to loose more, so this year I'd like to loose another 20 pounds.  This is probably where you'll see me focus most of my posts.  I'll share some recipes and my meal plans.

Spiritual Goal

My Spiritual Goal for this year will be to read the Bible again, but this time I'm going to pick a different translation.  My Grandmother passed away last year and I may choose one of her Bibles to read.  I'll let you know what I decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment