Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Five Goals

At church on Sunday pastor suggested setting five types of goals for the year.
  1. personal goals
  2. family goals
  3. financial goals
  4. fitness goals
  5. spiritual goals
I think that part of what makes us meet the goals that we set is accountability.  So in that spirit, I'm going to set five goals (one of each type) and then blog (hopefully the whole year) on my progress of meeting those goals.

I'm starting this as a new blog so that those who are interested in my progress can follow that separate from my craft blog.  The concept of a blog that's got a defined end to it is a bit odd to me and I'm always sad when the end comes for the blogs like that that I read.  So, I'm uncertain if I'll continue this beyond the end of the year, I'll revisit that when the time comes.


So, for today, I'm going to introduce you to my Fitness Goal.  My goal for the year is to loose 20 pounds.  That's less than two pounds a month, but I REALLY love food!  It will also mean more exercise.  Right now, since it's cold in my neck of the woods, that will probably mean Wii Fit. Have you tried it?  I've used it before and it did help me to get moving.  What other types of exercise do you like to do inside?

Stay tuned for more on the rest of my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment