Thursday, January 17, 2013

Personal Goal

Next up, Personal Goal!

This one I struggled with.  I thought about just doing the Iron Craft Challenge every two weeks, but I'm hoping to do that anyway and I don't think it's that much of a stretch for me to do.  So I thought about finishing some of the projects I've got laying around. But, would that take all year?  Maybe? But some I've decided that I'm not going to do.

So I decided to choose something that will stretch me a bit and will maybe help me with one of the other goals, getting a job.  What did I pick?  I want to learn Java, so that I can write an application that will run on my Android phone.

To start this, I need an idea for an app.  There are a lot out there already.  I'm going to think on it a bit while I learn the basics, maybe I'll start with "Hello World".

If you have a suggestion, feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment