Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Spiritual Goal


So, yesterday I told you my Fitness Goal. Today, we're going to talk about my Spiritual Goal.

In 2013, I want to read the entire Bible.  I've read bits and pieces of it, and whole books, but I don't think I've covered the entire thing. So, I'm going to follow a reading plan and read a little bit each day.  However, you might've noticed, that it's not January 1 anymore, we're more than 15 days into January, so I've got some catching up to do!

The reading plan that I am following is actually in the daily devotional Our Daily Bread, that I do.  I can just click the link after I've read the devotional and go to my daily reading.

However, if you don't want to use their's there is this site which has a number of different reading plans (including the same one that Our Daily Bread uses).  You can even start on today and just end this time next year instead of the end of 2013, it shifts the verses for you.  Lots of different translations too!

Have you read the Bible cover to cover?


No comments:

Post a Comment