Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Two down, 22 to go!

If you read my side bar, you might notice that I adjusted my weight loss goal a bit.  I'd really like to be 200 lbs or less by the end of the year.  Since when I weighed myself I was 224 lbs, I decided to adjust my goal to loose 24 lbs this year, which makes it an even 2 lbs a month.  Still reasonable.  Will I be done after that? No, I'll still have more to loose, but I don't want to over aim nor do I want to loose it in an unhealthy way.  So, I'll stick with the 24 lbs this year.

I've got an interview today in a few hours.  Please pray that God will make it clear if this is the job He wants me to have or if He's got something else in mind.  I really would like to do what He wants but, I'm struggling with knowing what exactly that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment